Mother holding the infant on both feet while giving a nurturing touch in the form of a massage.
The writing of Perkumpulan Instruktur Pijat Bayi Indonesia abbreviated as PERPIBIaround the mother and infant symbolizes the Infant Massage Instructor as a facilitator for them in realizing the formation of a strong emotional / bounding association through the nurturing touch of infant massage.
THE MEANING OF EACH COLOR
- Red symbolizes courage, the power of love between a parent and her infant.
- White symbolizes a pure and clean heart, peace, apology, simplicity, light and unity.
- Black symbolizes firmness.
The Objectives of PERPIBI
- Increasing the promotion of infant massage by Nurturing touch throughout Indonesia by increasing the Bonding and Attachment between parents and their babies.
- Promoting and teaching parents to always give Nurturing Touch by infant massage
- Facilitating all CIMI to teach and encourage the CIMI to teach parents to massage their infants in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Providing continuing education to graduates of Infant Massage Instructors who are in the Indonesian region in the form of seminars and workshops in order to promote and provide support in improving infant massage teaching practices in infant massage classes for Infant Parents as developed by Vimala McClure.
- Providing direction and guidance PERPIBI members in conducting scientific research and activities regarding infant massage.
- Publishing information through social media about infant massage.
- Socializing of PERPIBI programs throughout the Republic of Indonesia.